Prep Time: ~ 15 min Total Time: ~ 15 min Servings: 4Ingredients:
- 2 Cups Shredded Red Cabbage
- 2 Cups Shredded Green Cabbage
- 3 Medium Carrots
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Julienned Red Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Peanuts
- 1 Can Chickpeas
- Sesame Seeds (optional for garnish)
- Curry Peanut Sauce:
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 Cup Veganaise
- 1 Tablespoon Curry Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
What You Will Need:
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Small Bowl
Step 1: Add red and green cabbage to a large mixing bowl. Spiralize carrots and add to large mixing bowl. Stir to mix evenly.
Step 2: Add chopped cilantro, julienned pepper, and chopped peanuts to mixing bowl. Mix Evenly.
Step 3: In a small mixing bowl, combine oil, veganaise, curry powder, soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, and stir until mixed evenly. Add peanut sauce to large mixing bowl and coat slaw mix evenly.
Step 4: Rinse chickpeas and add to slaw mixture. Stir evenly. Portion salad and garnish with chopped nuts and sesame seeds.